my car has returned

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: my car has returned
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 21:02:09 PST
Hello Listers and Mr. Vanderpool:
I thank-you for sending me to Dale's Restorations to get my suspension
remade and adding 4 wheel disc brakes. He is expensive and the repairs took
two months, but what a difference.  No longer does the car "corkscrew" under
acceleration nor dive and drift sideways in corners. He installed an upside
down rear spring of his own design that acts as a stabilizer, spring, and
traction bar. To the front he uses an MG rack, realigns the steering shaft
and adds a sway bar. The car rides and turns like never before! It even
stops now. Hell, I'll have to learn to drive it all over again. What a
shame........
Scott
B9471989