Is there a "Tiger Santa"?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Is there a "Tiger Santa"?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:44:17 EST
Since the list seems to be quiet lately (is Mr. Laifman on vacation again?),
except for Chris "I'm getting this Tiger on the road, damn the torpedoes and
full speed ahead" (which I guess you say when you are on a boat, maybe "bring
on the full speed, we got the torpedoes" when on a submarine...oh yeah, good
luck Chris!), I thought I would post something kind of corny, maybe fun.
Anyhow, since the holidays are upon us and Christmas seems to be the most
common one of the season, I thought I would ask you all what you would like
Tiger Santa to bring...I know for me it would be to send the elves over to do
the bare metal repaint on my Tiger, after they stripped it, after they welded
a couple of places I know of etc. etc. etc. Maybe I would settle for him
taking my Formula Vee off my hands so I have some space to work in the
garage...
Mike