Re: New Web Site

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Web Site
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:59:39 -0800
    I too would like to congratulate you on a fine job.  nicely done.
Personally, I sepecially enjoyed the links to the engine swaps sections.
Four our LBC, it would seem the the favorite engines are Buick 215 / ROver
3500 Aluminum V-8 (My personal favorite), and the Ford 302.  Lots of cars
out there will Heart Transplants!  I especially liked the little Triumph
Spitfire with the 215 in it.  1780lbs and the power to weight of the 289 AC
Cobra..    Ahhhhh.   Just ads a bit of fuel to the fire for me to want to
complete my dream car...a clean non tiger installation of the Rover 3500 in
to an Alpine..  It's the perfect match, and I don't think anyone has done it
yet....if only I had the time and the money, and lived in the playboy
mantion, Oh, sorry, thats another dream entirely!...  8-))

Rich