Dash Instrument Lettering

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Instrument Lettering
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:46:59 -0800 (PST)
I am pretty far along with my dash refinishing
project.
I followed the instructions from the list here and
from a tip on one of the LBC web pages.  It looks
really good with the burl walnut.  The PO had some
other "more valuable" (more ugly) veneer on there (per
the guy at the wood place) but I wanted it to be more
original.  I got 8 square feet of burl walnut for $30.
 Enough to do about 3 dash boards.  I would recommend
the place to anyone around Atlanta, it's Carlton
McClendon Inc.  He's infamous in the rare wood world
since he is about 90 and has been in it longer than
anyone else.

Question time-
Which switches were originally labeled on a MK1a?  The
letters are white right?  Does the font look like the
same as the metal ones on the Alpine?  I assume I can
get these from Office Depot or the like.

Thanks,
Chris