RE: Tiger II

To: "'scott van every'" <irishve@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger II
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:54:18 -0500
Last time I was in San Diego, I went to VIP Classics looking for an XKE.  He
had a "64" Tiger for about 35,000 that you or I would be willing to pay about
12,000 for, and another ex-racer with flared wheel wells and lots of missing
parts for about 27,000.

I was going to say that San Diego is just really expensive area all around, but
this past year Smitty did a fantastic job at a good price rebuilding my brake
booster.  So it seems that the folks down there just have a hard time getting
their arms around the value of things...

Chris Thompson
Executive Vice President
Recognition Research, Inc.
1750 Kraft Dr. Suite 2000