RE: inquiry 121699a

To: "'Laifman@Flash.Net'" <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: RE: inquiry 121699a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:34:32 -0600
From: Steve Laifman
> There is a slot-race Tiger (Alpine) made by Scalectrix
> (England) in the 60's.

        Yeah, Steve, you're right; it was Scalextric (SP?), not Strombecker.
Sorry. I was into H.O.'s and some 1/24's, passed over the 1/32 thing.
Anyhoo, $150 is more than I'll pay right now for one.
        I just suspect the Aurora Tiger is bogus, but could be proved wrong.
Also, I've never heard back from the webmaster of the site with the "rare
Tiger racing patch", despite two messages, so I'm beginning to doubt that
one, too.
        Just scoutin' out all of the Tiger collectible cr*p I can find...

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333