Re: I'm framed up!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm framed up!
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:55:14 -0400
Gentlemen,
     I don't want to whine (alerting everyone that I am about to), but that
was a joke!  Cruising through Paul's wonderful  website (congrat's Paul,
more people should do this!), I couldn't help noticing that Mother Nature
had separated his car from it's frame.  Some of the gaps in the picture
sequence unfortunately prevented seeing exactly how he ransomed it back from
her, but I have a feeling a couple of bounty hunters named Miller and
Lincoln had something to do with it.
     However, if Mr. McCrary is offering to represent me in this
misunderstanding, he can certainly have a 50 percent retainer on anything he
collects!

                                                    Christopher P. Hill
(plaintiff)