Re:windshield wipers

To: "Tigers List" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:windshield wipers
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:59:42 -0500
The same thing happened to me and the cause was that water was getting into
the switching area inside the wiper motor housing and, I guess, giving
enough conductivity to keep it from shutting off.  It would only happened if
it was raining.  The water was entering where the wiper drives pop through
the cowling and running inside the wiper drive shaft down to the motor.

A little strategically placed sealer seems to have fixed it.

Jim Morrison