RE: Tach Lubrication

To: "'Olson, Mark W'" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Tach Lubrication
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:12:01 -0700
Not that I'm an expert, but wouldn't graphite powder be a reasonable choice?
It wouldn't attract dust, anyway, but keep it away from the electronics.
Another choice may be one of the teflon-bearing greases for mountain bike
shift mechanisms, where the volatile carrier evaporates after a few minutes,
leaving the lubricant behind.

"email me if you don't get this" - how does that work? ;)

good luck,
Theo Smit