Re: Dash Pad

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash Pad
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:39:38 -0500
Dan-
        You will have to drill out the rivits under the front of the dash.
Then, just peel it off with a putty knife and wire wheel grind the
rest.  I just installed a new dash pad on my current Tiger project, so
let me know if you have any specific questions.  I replaced the
cardboard plate that retains the front of the dash pad with a piece of
aluminum covered with black vinyl.