RE: Tiger authentication

To: "'Bob, Jerry (LBOB)'" <LBOB@chevron.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger authentication
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:04:25 -0800
Jerry'

  Cars are authenticated under the auspices of the Sunbeam Tiger Owners
Association (STOA). You can reach them via the website I listed in my
message to Theo Smit sent a few minutes ago. When you get to the website, go
to clubs where STOA is listed. Once at there site, there is an area that
discusses the program. Regarding the rivets, it is hard to explain in
writing, at least for me. By the way, I had mine authenticated after I
purchased it for the exact same reason.  The number of authenticated Tigers
is slowly growing and I believe it will become a bigger and bigger selling
point as time goes on, especially if the car is visually modified and
doesn't quite "look" like an original Tiger.  Besides, i believe the price
is only $10, free if you are a member of STOA.

                                                     Bill