Fwd: ALERT!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: ALERT!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:28:34 EST
--part1_f7.62c2a3.25b66d42_boundary

Sorry, same stolen vehicle, more comprehensive info. Sorry about the
bandwidth!
Mike

--part1_f7.62c2a3.25b66d42_boundary

From: tomg@taproduce.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 9:06:12 -0800
To: norcal-saac@norcal-saac.org
Subject: ALERT!

I don't think this went out the first time.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Georgalos/TAProduce on 01/18/2000 09:02
AM ---------------------------

Tom Georgalos
01/18/2000 08:18 AM
To: norcal-saac@norcal-saac.org
cc: adamsK@gve.com, bulldog@garlic.com, CAL93924@aol.com, GrapeGuy1@aol.com,
taylork@kandrequip.com, mnoda@ychsa.org, Doug Meyer/TAProduce@TAProduce,
Georgalos@email.msn.com (Connie), Bobby Nunes/TAProduce@TAProduce, Don
Byrd/TAProduce@TAProduce

PLEASE HELP FROM ALL!

Ken Epsman just reported to me that his car hauler was stolen from his
workplace with a SHELBY INSIDE!

The crime took place in the San Jose area around the airport.

The car is 6S1104.  Please be on the look-out for anybody suspiciously trying
to unload a 1966 Red Shelby GT-350.  The car just happens to have the
distributor out of the motor.  The car is red with rollcage, white numbers on
each side #211.

The car hauler is all white.  Nicknamed "Alabama Slammer!".  It is a long dual
wheel, 4 door Chevrolet pick-up cab, with a long box on the back.  It has a
nose cone on the front top of the cargo box,  over the cab.  We can get a
license number as soon as we can locate paperwork.

If you see anything contact San Jose P.D., California Highway Patrol, or call
Ken at 408-988-7900.

Forrest, as our National Rep, can you contact SAAC?

Tom Georgalos

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any accompanying document(s)
are confidential and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the
addressee.  If you receive this transmission in error,  you are advised that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please contact our IT Department at
its Internet address support@taproduce.com or by telephone at (831)455-4070.
 Thank you.

| Distributed by the norcal-saac mailing list. Send submissions |
|    to norcal-saac@norcal-saac.org, subscribe/unsubscribe      |
|    admin requests to norcal-saac-request@norcal-saac.org.     |

--part1_f7.62c2a3.25b66d42_boundary--