RE: Sure-fire Cold Start

To: "Colin Cobb" <cobmeister@zianet.com>,
Subject: RE: Sure-fire Cold Start
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:20:50 -0800
Ah-hem, Colin: I DO believe the original reference was to a VOLVO.  :)

The person originating that thread was Bob Palmer.  Just trying to "clear
the air"

Regards,

Allan (red-faced in Sandyeggo)
B9472373

I think his original message was a reply to Al Johnson and is as follows:

Al,

I could have used some synthetic lubrication (for my Volvo) that time I was
snowed in in the Alps with that Italian brunette. ;-)

Bob

At 08:51 AM 1/19/00 -0500, twojohnsons@home.com wrote:

>Run synthetic Mobil 1---It'll spin like a top no matter how cold it is.
>Works for me.
>Al J.

Robert L. Palmer
UCSD, Dept. of AMES