Re: Any Truth to the Rumor?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any Truth to the Rumor?
From: "cloverdale" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:59:16 -0800
All may not be lost.  who says you have to use Ford pistons?  Maybe with a
piston with the right pin height you could pull this off.  Of course there
are other more radical remedies as well.

I assume the 260 deck height is too low, if so by how much?

Frank
B9471116
Hey, I'll be needing an engine someday!