Re: Random questions

To: "Richard F Flynn" <rflynn@dircon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Random questions
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:13:36 -0800
Richard,

The flasher is probably just fine, it has the same lead for right or left,
and if one side works, and the other is lazy, the first flag that goes up
for me, is a ground fault.
First place to make sure you have a great contact, is at the front turn
signal unit, as the way the fronts ground is only by the screw that goes
through the body of the turn signal unit and into the body of the car, that
must be a clean contact.
As a test, take a piece of wire, strip each end a bit, turn your signal on,
then touch the end of wire to the chrome turn signal housing, the other to a
good ground source, such as your bumper, if the rate picks up, that is it.
Give that a try, if not, get back to me for some other ideas...

Have a GREAT weekend to ALL..

Jan...