Vintage race car for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage race car for sale
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:52:18 EST
I absolutely MUST sell my Vintage Formula Vee (have to make room in the
garage for my Tiger to come apart, there's the list content)

1968 Crusader Formula Vee
Frame up resto 1996. Engine built by well known West Coast Vee guy, Bob
Negron, with 8 weekends on it. Custom Fuel Cell and new halon fire system.
New: rod ends, wheel bearings, brakes ("mean green" composite), belts, clutch
and brake masters, etc. etc.
Very clean blue bodwork w/ white striping and silver frame.
Reliable, inexpensive, minimal set up (adjusting tire pressure is about it)
front running (won over 50% of CSRG and SCCA Vintage Vee group races) TURN
KEY race car. Includes good tilt trailer w/boxes.
I would like $6000 for the package, but am willing to hear all offers.

If you, or any one you know, would like to get involved in Vintage Racing
with minimal cash outlay and minimal hassles (just pay your entry fee and
drive), this is the way to do it!!
Thanks-
Mike