Fast Road cam

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fast Road cam
From: derekw@zamnet.zm (Derek White)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:45:50 +0200 (ZMT)
I'm rebuilding this 1969 302 I've found to put in my tiger (nee Alpine 260)
and need suggestions for a fast road cam. The car will probably never see a
track but will need to thrill the driver (me) and behave in traffic. Summit
have suggested a comp 268 cam. I will get a 600cfm vac secondaries,
performer manifold and the standard flat-top (with valve recesses) pistons
(should give a compression ratio of 9.9:1.)

If anyone has a jpeg of some tiger headers, please send it down the wire
(100kbytes max.) I'll get my guys to make some up with stainless brewery tube.

Thanks a lot. derek

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Company
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia