Re: Timing Advance-no tiger content

To: "Doug Clark" <dougmclark@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Advance-no tiger content
From: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:15:36 -0500
I know this may sound crazy but,  are you checking the timing on the correct
cylinder?  Just a thought.  On some older engines (A friends International)
the timing is referenced to number eight  instead of number one.

Like I said, just a thought.  Other thought.............Stock balancer or
replacement?