Re: Front X Member Spacer

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Front X Member Spacer
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:40:04 -0700
Hi Listers,

    If you are talking about those Cross Member Wedges, Rob Martel makes
them.
You can find him on the net at   http://www.bss.ab.ca/rme/brochure.htm .
Look under "Tunnels, Tops and Misc." You will find them listed under Misc.
as M2 - Cross Member Wedges, Aluminum, Pair 12.00 USD. I've never used him,
but have heard good things about his products. Anyone ever bought this item
from him? If so maybe you could let Dr. Tym know if they're worth buying.

Dan Eiland