Re: Chris's visit to San Diego

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>, Tiger289@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chris's visit to San Diego
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 23:50:38 -0800
Steve,

Believe me, these healthy young submariners didn't need any help raising
their periscopes. I have it on good authority that several of them, Chris
included set to sea early Friday morning well hung over after a long
evening of revelry at the local adult entertainment center. I wasn't
feeling too well the next day myself. :-(

Bob

At 10:34 AM 2/5/00 +0000, Steve Laifman wrote:
>Andy,
>

>Enjoyed your post on Chris's visit and your tour.
>
>But, you stated:  "What a day, good  company, good food,
>good conversation, lots of tigers, what else could one
>ask for.?"
>
>While I am sure that Chris and the guys had a fantastic time,
>can't you think of anything else a sailor on leave might want?
>
>{9->
>

>Steve

Robert L. Palmer
UCSD, Dept. of AMES