Alpine and trailer for sale

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Alpine and trailer for sale
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:39:26 -0600
Well guys, it's time to get serious now.  As you all know, I've been trying
to sell my '67 Series V project car and my covered trailer.  I had the car
priced at $2500.00 and the trailer priced at $1500.00, but now it's time to
sweeten the pot, so to speak.

To refresh everyone's memory, the '67 Alpine Series V is #B395006675 and is
BRG with wire wheels and a factory hardtop.  All of the metal work has been
done on the body and it is ready for sanding, priming and painting.  The
engine has been totally rebuilt from sump to valve cover with all pieces
coming from either Sunbeam Specialties or Classic Sunbeam.  I have a new
British Wiring, Inc wiring harness for it as well.  I bagged and marked
every part that could be bagged and marked and the rest of the pieces have
been stored in boxes with the contents labeled.  These are, of course, just
the highlights; please write or call me for details.  I added up the
receipts on the motor alone (parts and labor) and I have a grand total of
$1827.48 in the motor.  I have a butt load more than that in the car,
including body work along with the purchase price of the car.  I WILL SELL
THE CAR FOR $1800.00, which is the cost of the motor alone.  This is as
good as it gets and, if the car doesn't sell over the net, it goes in
Hemmings in the upcoming months.  I just want someone who knows and loves
Sunbeams to get this car as it will make a nice one.

The trailer is a 16' tandem axle unit with electric brakes and an equalizer
hitch set-up.  It comes with 6' ramps and all the ratcheting tie downs,
etc.  It is three years old and has only been towed out of town three times
so the tires are still in excellent shape.  The trailer is not a hard side
unit; it has a fabric cover that snaps at the bottom all the way around and
stretches over a series of frame tubes that bolt the to bed of the trailer.
 It has a zippered entry in the rear for loading and unloading and I had
them put a zippered entry on each side in the front for ease of entry when
strapping down the car.  Just the trailer and the top cost $2490.00 new,
not counting all the paraphanalia that goes with it.  I WILL SELL THE
TRAILER FOR $1500.00.  The nice thing about this type of a trailer is that
it can be used for dual purposes; with the top for towing your show car or
whatever, and without the top for hauling other things.  It's the best of
both worlds!

In the event that someone is interested in both the car and the trailer, I
WILL SELL BOTH UNITS TOGETHER FOR AN EVEN $3000.00.  The titles are clean
on both the car and the trailer and they are ready to go.  I am located in
Edmond, OK, right in the heart of Oklahoma, within reach of both coasts and
the Midwest.  I can be reached via e-mail or at my home phone, 405-348-7654
after 5:30pm CST on weekdays or at virtually anytime on the weekends.
Please call or write for details and I will provide anything I can for you.
 I have all receipts on everything I have done to the car and would be
happy to show you any or all of them upon request.

Thanks, guys,
Andy Walker