Attention SOS’ers TE/AE members and other Sunbeam own

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "alpines-list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attention SOS’ers TE/AE members and other Sunbeam own
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:44:55 -0000
Attention SOS’ers  TE/AE members and other Sunbeam owners.

   The 2nd  TE/AE SOS SPRING THING  will be held May 5-7  in conjunction
with the 13th Annual British Car Gathering in Townsend TN.
    We will have our own itinerary, parts swap, hospitality room and drives
through the beautiful Smokey Mountains.
    On May 6 we will attend the13th Annual  British Car Gathering. Our goal
is to out number the MG’s .  Mark your calendars and look in your newsletter
for more information coming to you soon. --- Ed Esslinger

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE