Re: SpeedVision movie

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: SpeedVision movie
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:42:11 -0700

                    MWood24020@aol.co

                    m                        To:     BMELUSKY@netscape.net,

                    Sent by:                 tigers@autox.team.net

                    owner-tigers@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net               Subject:     Re: SpeedVision movie

                    02/19/00 10:50 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MWood24020

In a message dated 02/19/2000 6:42:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
BMELUSKY@netscape.net writes:

<< Tonight's Lost Drive In movie is a car classic, "The Italian Job".
 No Tigers, but great scenes using Minis and a spirited drive through the
Alps
 with wrecked cars that will bring an enthusiast to tears.

I seem to remember the trashing of a couple of E-types, roadster and coupe,

as well as an Aston DB4 drophead in that scene. Of course, at the time you
could pick up any of the above for about $1500-3000!!
Now if I could just get AT&T/TCI to carry Speedvision, it only took them 3
years to pick up ESPN2.
Mike

I remember reading a tounge-in-cheek article once that expounded upon the
fact that if the movie production company had just saved these cars for 20
years and sold them, they would have made more money than the show ever
took in.
Godspeed
jc