Monterey Races

To: "Tiger's" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Races
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:25:59 -0800
After reading about the California Mille, I thought it would be a very
enjoyable type of event. But my' 60 era Shelby is not eligible. (Too
new). I then started looking around for a "Mille" like event in Southern

California. Didn't find one, so I convinced the San Diego SAAC to
sponsor one. It departs San Bernardino on Tuesday before the Monterey
race weekend and takes 3 days to get to Monterey, using all back roads.
This event is open to all pre '73 cars. An online brochure can be found
at:

http://www.members.home.net/craig245/web.htm

Thanks,

Craig Wright