Re: Hard Top Rear Window

To: "BRENNAN,STUART (A-Andover,ex1)" <stuart_brennan@agilent.com>
Subject: Re: Hard Top Rear Window
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:05:26 +0000
"BRENNAN,STUART (A-Andover,ex1)" wrote:

> My new hard top rear window gasket is in the mail, so I'll be addressing
> that project shortly.  My question is, should I put the gasket on the
> window, then put all that into the top?  Or should I put the gasket on the
> top, then put the window into it?  Which is easier?  I think this was
> mentioned a while back on this list, but I couldn't find anything with
> Listquest.

First, read my recent list reply on how NOT to install this stuff yourself.

Then, I can tell you that not only must the gasket be put on the rear window
first, but so must all the chrome trim INCLUDING the clips.  Trust me on this, I
was one of two cars at Big Bear that had the rear chrome in correctly (of those
that had them on to see).

> It looks like yesterday's software upgrade at the dial up ISP I use at home
> has changed something so that Tigers@autox.team.net no longer sees the same
> source address, and rejects my messages.  Otherwise, I can send and receive
> just fine, and the Tiger messages are coming in OK.  The ISP is looking into
> it, so I'm not going to unsubscribe/resubscribe just yet.  Maybe they'll fix
> it, then I'd have to do it again.

It works now.

{9->

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/