Re: [I Feel Wet!]

To: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [I Feel Wet!]
From: bob melusky <BMELUSKY@netscape.net>
Date: 27 Feb 00 13:20:15 PST
Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

 The top does not leak but it has shrunk so it doesn't quite
cover the outside edges of the rails, etc., but I can't see water
directly from this source. I figure it must be draining down from
somewhere, but where is the question.

Any ideas out there as to where I should be looking?

Steve:

Check the two drains that drain the water from the area where the top stows
away. Water always leaks into this area whether the top has shrunk or not.
There is a hose that directs this water to the rear wheel well. If the hose is
blocked or disconnected, this could be the source of the soggy carpet. I feel
badly for you folks. Did it rain a whole day?

Bob Melusky