Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 05:46:52 -0700
--------------924C8D8CB8B2585EFD14B5B4

The Patton article was cool, and the rest of the mag is well done. I
also forget the name of the person who made this available to list
members, but I'd like to thank them for some entertaining reading!

Ken

--
Ken Tisdale
Account Manager

begin:vcard
n:Tisdale;Ken
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Marconi Communications;Networks of Steel
version:2.1
email;internet:ktisdale@ix.netcom.com
title:Time Warner Account Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11248