How to fix an idling problem

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: How to fix an idling problem
From: "Bryon K. Fortney" <bfortney@us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:57:23 -0600
Thanks to all for responding to my idling problem questions.  The Tiger
is back on the road an idling just right.

So how did I fix it.....$$$$.  Took the car to a local garage who
specializes in muscle cars.  And as several suggested the carb needed
rebuilding.  Purrs like a cat now.

Additional note.  They found my year old holley fuel pump was leaking.
They replaced with an in line pump.  Thought the thing was broke when I
turned on the ignition....did not make any noise!

Car runs great now.  Have to drive it more to keep fresh gas in the
system.

Thanks again for all your help.

--
Bryon K. Fortney