Fuel Pump filter

To: "Tigers (E-mail)" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump filter
From: "BRENNAN,STUART (A-Andover,ex1)" <stuart_brennan@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:14:54 -0500
So Mr. Palmer says we need pumps that suck with a filter?  Like the "exact
duplicate" pump from VB?  That certainly sucks, but with a different meaning
to the word.......

I've used one of those little square Facet fuel pumps for several years,
with a filter just before it.  It's positioned in the normal Mk 1A location,
under that little door.  If I understand its' operation correctly, this pump
only pushes, and depends on being lower that the  tank for proper operation.
I've had no flow problems.

Stu