SS Slipping?

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: SS Slipping?
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:32:16 -0500
The stuff I phone ordered from Sunbeam Specialties arrived today, but it
wasn't what I was expecting.  I'd ordered a rear window gasket for my
hardtop, and an new upper tiger rad. hose.

The first thing I found was the invoice, which was written up for the
hose, and a WINDSHIELD gasket.  Then I got into the box, which contained
the right hose plus ONE CAR WORTH OF DOOR PIPING.  At least the amount
indicated on the charge receipt was about right for what my order should
have been.  They say they'll make it good, but it's a good thing I've
only got about two spare minutes this weekend, and couldn't have done
the job if I'd wanted to.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem with SS?  It just doesn't seem
like them.  Has Rick got new helpers?

Stu