Non Tiger contents, but auto related

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Tiger contents, but auto related
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:02:40 EST
--part1_9b.2a4623a.26017090_boundary

From: "Joke of the Day" <Joker@joker.org>
To: joker@joker.org
Subject: Insurance Claims - Joke of the Day
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:41:44 -0800

 The Original Joke of the Day                    http://www.joker.org

 NEED TONER? - BUY 2 CARTRIDGES GET ONE FREE
 Buy any two tonernow.com branded toner cartridges by 3/31 & get a 3rd
 for FREE. Type 'FREE' in the order field or call 1.800.866.3726. Limit
 3 per order. We have everything you need for your laser printer,
 copier and fax. HP, XEROX, SHARP, CANON and more at the lowest prices.
 http://www.tonernow.com  The place to go when your toner runs low.

 AOL Users: <a href="http://www.tonernow.com";>Click Here</a>

 True extracts from UK Insurance Claim forms; These are NEW (mostly),
 and were collected by Norwich Union for their annual Christmas
 magazine.

  "I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I
  thought."

  --------------------
  "I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I
  realized the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a
  blanket."
  --------------------
  Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?

  A: Traveled by bus?
  --------------------
  This Norwich Union customer collided with a cow. The questions and
  answers on the claim form were:
  Q - What warning was given by you?
  A - Horn
  Q - What warning was given by the other party?
  A - Moo
  --------------------
  "I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an
  elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose
  concentration and hit a bollard."
  --------------------
  "On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke."
  --------------------
  "I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend on the pillion
  reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control."
  --------------------
  "I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight"
  --------------------
  "I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have
  asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk."
  --------------------
  Q: Do you engage in motorcycling, hunting or any other pastimes of a
  hazardous nature?
  A: I Watch the Lottery Show and listen to Terry Wogan.
  --------------------
  "First car stopped suddenly, second car hit first car and a haggis
  ran into the rear of second car."
  --------------------
  "Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo."
  --------------------
  "The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him
  again"
  --------------------
  "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law
  and headed over the embankment."
  --------------------
  "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its
  intention."
  --------------------
  "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way"
  --------------------
  "A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face"
  --------------------
  "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car"
  --------------------
  "In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
  --------------------
  "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I
  reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I
  did not seethe other car."
  --------------------
  "I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my
  universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident."
  --------------------
  "To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck the
  pedestrian."
  --------------------
  "My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."
  --------------------
  "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."
  --------------------
  "I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in
  a ditch by some stray cows."

 *** 1 quick click and Hawaii could be free! ***  How close are
 you to a free trip to Hawaii? 1 click away when you send a FREE
 ZingCard. From now until March 30th, send a FREE ZingCard & you
 are automatically entered for our GRAND PRIZE: 6 days in Hawaii,
 including roundtrip airfare for 2. Zing someone today & you
 could be on your way to Hawaii! http://www.zing.com/z?e61c179z64

 AOL Users: <a href="http://www.zing.com/z?e61c179z64";>Click Here</a>

 MeMail.com: Delivering The Internet Your Way!

 Joke of the Day
        The Original Email Joke of the Day. Since 1994 we
        have served more jokes than the leading hamburger
        chain has served hamburgers. And we have been
        responsible for half as many cardiac arrests!
        mailto:subscribe-joker@send.memail.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE, forward this message to
 leave-joker-190401Y@send.memail.com

 Other great publications at MeMail.com are FREE!

 Entertainment Today
       From Hollywood to Broadway, behind-the-scenes news
       (plus the latest gossip) about movies, plays,
       musicals, and television.
       mailto:subscribe-entertainment@send.memail.com

 Jock Strip
       The world as we know it. Hilarious commentary on
       today's top news stories. Sometimes uplifting,
       sometimes slightly worrying, but always entertaining!
       mailto:subscribe-jockstrip@send.memail.com

 Watercooler Stories
       Funny news stories from around the nation. Strange,
       unbelievable, and absolutely true! Daily.
       mailto:subscribe-watercooler@send.memail.com

 Advertise!
      mailto:advertising@memail.com

 This copy was delivered to: [CoolVT@aol.com]

 Please send your jokes to: submit@joker.org
 The Famous Joke of the Day One Liner!

 I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.
 There's one called brightness, but it doesn't work.

--part1_9b.2a4623a.26017090_boundary--