Fw:

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw:
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:34:25 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
To: tigers@autox.team.net <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 1:45 PM

i seem to recall a fail safe procedure for lining up the hood but i can not
find it. if anyone save it please forward it to me. i took the tiger out for
a balls to the wall ride on tuesday. i had no shocks so you can imagine the
wheel hop i had. i was not trying to accelerate all that hard but i thgink i
jarred a fewteeth loose. once going my roomate was following me in his
camaro. i hit second and of course the tires spun some more. i do not have a
speedo or tack in the car right now but Matt was doing 70 and losing ground
fast as i drove up the mountain. well he coaught me when the 3 gallons of
gas that i put in the tank before i left for california ran out. all i can
say is WOW!! Bob the ride in your car really got my interesr back up and now
there is no stopping it. i am trying to get the bumpers on so i can pass a
saftey inspection so i can register the beast. well it is back to the
garage.
chris in hawaii