Re: tow job

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tow job
From: ZUKPJ86@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:56:25 EST
In a message dated 3/18/00 12:16:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, kdbsd@ibm.net
writes:

<<
 Does anyone out there have experience in towing a Tiger on one of those
 two wheel dollys?  I have received several different opinions about
 disconnecting the drive line and the rental company has a book which
 lists the mfg & models where the disconnection is recommended.  No info
 available for the Tiger of course.
 keith >>

I have done this several times both with Alpines and Tigers. I have never
worried about disconnecting the drive train. I have not noticed any problems
with the drive train.I was once told that its a problem if you have an
automatic transmission.

Paul in PA