Re: 7734 KV IN SCI

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Norman Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: 7734 KV IN SCI
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:39:01 -0800
Norm and Tigers,

Seems this issue of Sportscar Int'l is destined to be a highly prized
collectable.  I spent the better part of Sunday afternoon at a friends
"shop" trying to track
down a copy.  Finally found a lone issue at the Tower store in San Mateo.
The nice young lady who fielded my call promised to hide the only copy.  The
plan was for her to place the magazine behind several copies of Martha
Stewart "Living", thus assuring it would be there when I arrived about an
hour later.

Shock and confusion set in when only Martha Stewart "Living" was behind
Martha Stewart "Living".  The gal assurred me she had carried out her part
of "The Sanction".  Well, I quess somewhere on the Peninsula we have a Tiger
enthusiast who tends to a perfect home and garden.  As Martha would say,
"and that is good".
Yes, we did procure several pristine issues at a "rack" that has the hard to
find magazines.  My son will have one issue for sale on Ebay in 10 or 15
years.  Probably have a reserve around a million dollars.  Anyway, the
article and pictures are fantastic.  Dick must be very proud.

By the way, the ride Dick and I experienced in The Coupe (hwy 15) is my most
memorable.  White knuckles and plenty of sweat.

Tim