RE: Tars.......or tyres..........or tires....or

To: "'Ray McCrary'" <spook01@home.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tars.......or tyres..........or tires....or
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:16:39 -0700
Hi Ray,

Panasport offers 15 x 6" wheels for the front, and two offsets of 15x7" for
the rear, supposedly to fit a Tiger. They are the minilite-style wheels.
http://www.panasport.com/index.html has little information other than a
phone number, and there are "street" and "racing" (lightweight) versions
available (maybe not in the offsets for the Tiger).

Regards,
Theo