cleaner/ polisher

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: cleaner/ polisher
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:12:05 -0800
hey just thought I would let you  folks know about a cleaner that I just
used. its name is CLR for calcium lime and rust. I bought it to remove a
shaving cream rust ring on the bathroom sink. well it worked so well that I
thought I would drop a piece of pitted trim in it. well to say the least my
ash tray looks wonderful. I ended up dropping in my single windshield
nozzle, and the softop connectors that attach to the windshield frame. it
all looks better then if I had spent hours with never dull in front of the
TV. I did still use never dull to provide a protective layer. so if you have
corrosion on your trim give it a try. just try a small piece first though,
better safe then sorry.
Chris in Hawaii