African driving

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>,
Subject: African driving
From: derekw@zamnet.zm (Derek White)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:23:38 +0200 (ZMT)
Larry, I'll reply off-list when I'm over this bout of malaria-- just
starting now, seems mild so might be just a few days. First of the season so
I try to get through without too much medication. A mild dose early in the
year usually gives me the resistance to fight it off for the rest of the
year. Swedish friend arriving Tuesday so might be delayed from replying by
malaria-induced fatigue.

Anyone else interested in fever induced rantings about pothole dodging and
compensation motivated village animals wondering into the road, drop me a
line off list.

On a more cheerful note my one welder who has been off sick 5 days sent his
wife to get money (of course) because he is very sick with cholera-- the
rains and the City Council corruption have been worse than usual this year...

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Company
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel:260 1 286580/85
Cell: 260 1 702694
Fax: 260 1 262810

Life is Short, Drink Gin and Quinine Tonic!