Re: Butterfield 8 on PBS

To: ritchie@mcn.org, alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Butterfield 8 on PBS
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 02:25:27 EDT
In a message dated 04/07/2000 9:01:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ritchie@mcn.org writes:

<< Hi all just a quite note to say that I just saw "Butterfield 8" advertized
 on PBS.  It's supposed to be on tomorrow evening on KRMA Denver PBS.  Any
 of you with satelites can pick it up.  Oh KRMA has changed to channel 9 on
 C1.
 This is the movie with the alpine.  I just watched a commercial clip and
 the red alpine was in it.  Have fun. >>

A red Alpine is all fine and dandy...BUT, doesn't the movie also star a
young, beautiful, vivacious Elizabeth Taylor? :-)
Too young to remember,
Mike