Re: Tom Patten T-shirts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tom Patten T-shirts
From: Malcolm McDonald <malcolm@daviesisland.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:03:01 -0400
Sorry if this is a duplicate message but I thought I sent it last week but
never received a copy myself. Plus here is some contact information if you
want to purchase a T-shirt.

>> The design work is complete on the T-shirt commemorating Tom Patton's win
>> with the Sunbeam TIGER at the 1999 SCCA Valvoline Runoffs. The cost will
>> be $20.00 plus $3.20 shipping. We will make an initial print run based on
>> the number of requests we receive via e-mail this week. Checks along with
>> T-shirt sizes and shipping address should be mailed to the address below.
>> Thank you for your support of TEAM TIGER.
>>
>> BARRY  SCHONBERGER
>> TEAM TIGER
>> 9017 Farmington Dr.
>> Evansville, IN  47712
>> (812)985-9592H
>> bkschonb@usi.edu

-----

I received my Team Tiger T-shirt last Tuesday and it is not only a great
looking T-shirt but a good buy for a great cause. I asked for XL and it came
with room to spare. I also asked for a list of their upcoming event and here
it is:

2000 Tentative Schedule

April 1,2     Tom        Road Atlanta
April 15-16   Barry      Hallett/OK
April 29-30   Tom/Barry  Gingerman/MI & Gateway/St.Louis
May 20-21     Tom        Nelson Ledges
May 27-28     Barry      Heartland Park/Topeka
June 10-11    Tom/Barry  Mid Ohio
June 17-18    Barry      Memphis
June 23-24    Tom        Road America "June Sprints"
July 8-9      Tom/Barry  IRP/Indy
Aug 12-13     Tom        Grattan/MI
Aug 26-27     Tom/Barry  Mid Ohio
Oct 2-8       Tom/Barry  SCCA Valvoline Runoffs

Schedule can change at any time so be sure to email Team Tiger
TeamTiger21@aol.com before you schedule a vacation around one of these
events.

See you at the races,

Malcolm
B382100317LRXFE

PS. Anybody have a complete original cigar lighter for sale?