Re: England Stops

To: Chad Nichols <chadnich@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: England Stops
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:31:41 -0700
Chad,

If you want to see the Sunbeam land speed record car, as well as the
best collection of automobile classic cars I've seen, don't miss the
National Motor Museum in Bealiux, England (sp?)  Highlight of my trip.

They even had manufacturer's displays.  Dunlop had 'the history of
tyres' exhibit that was good, and Lucas had the History of Automobile
Lighting, with lamps from the first to the latest, using small bulbs to
make them glow.  It was closed because they couldn't get the lights
on!!!!!

You'll love the Morgan Factory, Malvern Link.  They told me they don't
give factory tours, sinking my heart, then told me to just wander about
as I pleased, and ask any workman if I have a question.  Can you imagine
the unique experience that was.

Midlands Motor museum is nice too, if your there, but not in the
National Museum's league.
--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/