Shelby queries

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Shelby queries
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:59:17 EDT
Okay,
I know you guys are the most knowledgeable and biggest bunch of blue oval
horsepower junkies in the world...and I miss the rumble of one of Hank's V8s
since I sold the Tiger (obligatory Tigerlist content).  But I need 4 seats so
I'm considering pursuing a '66 Shelby GT350 or GT350H...but I've got A LOT to
learn before about 'em before I can start shopping-so, any ideas on great
websites?  Any words of wisdom from past or current owners?  Is there a
Shelby mail list?  Will Daphne forgive Phoebe?  Tune in tomorrow to "As the
Cam Turns"....  ;>)

Thanks,

Von