Photo Album

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Photo Album
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:57:05 -0600
Hi Listers,

    I'm experimenting with a photo album for storing some of my photos.
These are large albums consisting of about 30-36 photos per album. If you
would like to view them you can find them at:

Album 1: From day of purchase to drop off at body shop

    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/deiland1?d&.flabel=fld3&.src=ph

Album 2: From Drop off at body shop to leaving body shop for home

    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/deiland1?d&.flabel=fld5&.src=ph

Album 3: Miscellaneous Items Including the Rebuild of my Hooter Horn

    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/deiland1?d&.flabel=fld4&.src=ph

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Please let me know if these albums
are easy to pull up or take too long. Hope you enjoy my photo album.

Dan Eiland