British Keys

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: British Keys
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:20:06 EDT
This may be old news to some of you but.....

I just purchased some after market "Taylor" blanks from this guy for $5.00
each.  I know there have been some others selling them for WAY too much on
E-Bay.  This guy also obtains a few used Rootes keys now and then that may or
may not be transformable to your pattern.  Or he may just have your code.  At
any rate, he is a great source for other keys as I know some of you out there
dabble in other British cars.  Here are his web pages:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/4796  (British Cars)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/7843  (Jaguar)
and a new web page under construction:  http://britishcarkeys.com

Until next time...