Re: seat foam

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com, mbgardner@freewwweb.com
Subject: Re: seat foam
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:40:30 PDT
Dan and Listers:
Along these lines, my drivers seat looks good, but is listing toward the
door from use. Is it possible to just trade seats with the passenger side?
Is this just an easy removal of 4 (8 for both) bolts and the seats can be
switched? I also noted that the drivers side has the lever to allow it to be
tilted. Will this mechanism be any problem?
Scott
B9471989