Upgrade time

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Upgrade time
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:39:16 -0400
Due to a new job the string of company cars I beat on for the last 14yrs is
going away.  My new job will take me to the airport and around town, that's
about it.  I'm seriously considering pressing the Tiger into everyday
service.  Soooooo my questions are centered on what is the best way to
approach changing the car around to make it a bit more suited for its new
job.

Areas I would like to address in order of relative urgency are as follows:
AC - I've got ED Esslingers help on this, anyone who wants to throw their
2cents in please do.

Safety - I have 3 point seat belts. My concerns gas spills an roll over.  I
assume that the         answers are a Fuel cell and Roll bar.  Besides safe
driving; are there solutions out        there?  I would love to have a fuel
cell kit and a cool chrome double hoop roll bar.
        Are these custom and if somebody has already drawn them up, can I
snag the plans?
        Am I missing something?  Is that steering column going to jump up
and hit me in the head?

Steering - The wheels front wheel aren't pointed in the same direction at
high turning angles.
        I understand this can be corrected with MG stuff.  Where is the
info. on this?  Is it   available as a kit?  How do I approach if it isn't?