Re: Pollution/"Pure" Water

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pollution/"Pure" Water
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:39:48 -0400
Here's 2 cents more. There NEEDS to be a standard for bottled water. Spring
water(like Poland Springs) is often not from a spring and is often just bottled
municipal water. And New York City water is better tasting and purer than half
of
the High-priced Yuppie fashion beverage H2O that the beautiful people quaff. Try
it----you'll like it.
And some of the bottled stuff costs as much as the gasoline our V-8s love to
sip.

Al J.