inquiry 052300c

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 052300c
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:01:55 -0500
Dave Binkley wrote:
>(SNIP) Stan's car sounds so good with the 2 1/4 inch exhaust
>and Flowmasters.  Probably how Larry Wright's sounds.
>In the heat of the afternoon, I decided to take the Tiger up the
>freeway to see how hot it would get.  The gauge got up to 210.
>Checked it as soon as I got back to the garage with the Fluke
>meter and it said 204.

        I'm almost jealous. With "Pennsylvania Bash" temperatures in the
high 50's, mebbe low 60's (Ed Esslingler qualified as Cool Cat Eddie in more
than one way this weekend, IMHO), I never saw above 170 on the temp gauge
all weekend; actually almost _too_ low. The car was much smoother running on
Thursday's trip up with temps in the 80's.
        Yeah, the GQ makes some nice sounds, but one Tiger there had
three-inch pipes. Looked like a destroyer turret!

        Larry Wright
        "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"

        PS: rain sucks, sometimes