The evil "Gone Employee"

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: The evil "Gone Employee"
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:29:16 -0700
All,

I have solved the mystery and gotten rid of the evil "Gone Employee."

Normally, I get copied on the email bounces that happen because the email
account has been closed.  You don't normally see those messages.  For some
reason, you all got the messages and I didn't (since I wasn't posting.)
Naturally, when I became aware of the problem, the University of Utah server
reconfiguration prevented me from searching the list for the miscreant.

I finally got in, found him and got him off the list.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Mark