RE: You Tiger Web site is HERE!!!!!

To: "'comorgan@juno.com'" <comorgan@juno.com>, Laifman@flash.net
Subject: RE: You Tiger Web site is HERE!!!!!
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:27:24 -0600
Hi Cliff,

Fear not. The website is simply an alternative vehicle for people to share
in Tigering. The website has some great features that the List doesn't have
- pictures, for one. On the other hand, the List has the ability for people
to ask questions, and for others to give oblique answers and tell war
stories. If anything, I would expect the List traffic to increase as a
result of www.tigersunited.com going up. And that's good.

Regards,
Theo