inquiry 053100a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 053100a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 06:52:53 -0500
Chris wrote:
>And on a final note, apparently they are remaking
>"Gone in Sixty Seconds"  It is for Ford Mustangs what
>"The Italian Job" is for Mini's.  I saw the trailer,
>no apparent Sunbeam's, I don't remember any in the
>Original either - what a shame....

        Perhaps not a shame. In the original, they advertised that 93 (96?)
cars were wrecked in the film. So guess what would likely happen to a 'Beam
in the new version...

jumpin'jan wrote:
>Subject: Shelby Boss 302 Webers
>Attention all Tiger owners. You guys need this or else
>you won't have the best Tiger!

        The auction is over, and didn't hit reserve at over $2,500? And
that's with carbs needing rebuilding. Whew! Well, that's exotica for ya!

Larry Paulick wrote:
>Now if I can just find extra MC caps for the Datsun 310 tandem master
cylinder, I will bleed the Tiger with this system.

        You mean my '82 310 had brakes? It sure didn't seem to need them.
With something like 66HP, it sure was a let-down after a Datsun 510,
couldn't believe it was made by the same company. I guess junkyards these
days don't tend to keep cars that old, so I'm not sure where extra caps
might be available. OTOH, I cannot help but wonder if other Nissan caps
might fit (early Sentra? Stanza?)

        Larry Wright
        "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"